1. Every year new admissions are made to, Classes Nursery, LKG to X at the beginning of the new academic year subjected to availability of the seats.
2. Prospectus along with application form can be issued from the school office on payment of ₹100 by cash.
3. The maximum strength in each class is 40 students.
4. Admissions to the transferred students will be given subjected to availability of vacancies. Such admissions will be confirmed after submitting Transfer Certificate and relevant marks card from the previous school.
5. The Principal and the Management reserve the right to admission.
6. Age Limit:
|Nursery||2 Years 10 Months|
|L.K.G||3 Years 10 Months|
|U.K.G||4 Years 10 Months|
|1st Standard||5 Years 10 Months|
The above age should be completed before 31st of May.
7. Documents required for Admission
|ADMISSION||LIST OF DOCUMENTS|
|Nursery, L.K.G, U.K.G and 1st standard||1. Original birth certificate and one photo copy of the same.
2. Aadhar card (photo copy) of child, father and mother.
3. 4 passport size photos.
4. Income and Cast Certificate (photo Copy)
|Standard II to X||1. Transfer Certificate issued by other schools.
2. Marks card (photo copy) of previous class.
Note: An affidavit should be produced by students coming from an unrecognized school.