Annual Report 2020-21
The school is bestowed with many beautiful and colorful pre-primary kids with the strength of 105, glorious primary students with the strength of 383, and 352 energetic students in secondary school.
“Success is dependent on effort and success is the sum of small efforts.”
Another academic year of success and achievement unfolded with an honour conferred on our students for their 100% result for AISSE as 12 Students secured distinction, 34 Students secured first class and 31 Students secured pass class. Special mention of Om S. Rajaput with 90.80% and Sneha R. Pai 87.20% and Komal S. K 84% . We are proud of all our students who are now enabling to move on with the competitive world.
Apart from this all the students of the school have passed with good grades and conduct of best of the internal assessments which is really appreciable.
In spite of being the victims of pandemic that is Covid-19 our school has taken initiatives to switch on the teaching learning process from offline to online with lots of efforts. Efforts in the sense as our majority of the students residing in the remote areas to facilitate them with the online platforms were a huge task for the teachers.
Teachers have worked restlessly to switch on from the offline platform to online platforms to impart the knowledge and keep the children engaged and busy during the pandemic keeping in consideration their physiological health. Teachers had learnt the innovative methods and educational technology and skills in doing so.
CBSE had facilitated with lots of online trainings for the teachers to meet the difficulties during the pandemic conditions by which our teachers had benefited to overcome the situations. Nearly 100 topics of the trainings are covered by maximum numbers of teachers from our school.
Students have participated with great enthusiasm, the competitions which were been conducted on online mode which was really appreciable. Thanks to the parents who have been a great hand of help to the teachers in doing so.
Almost all the celebrations were been done on online platform to name few of them:
- Celebration of World Environmental Week from 5th June to 10th June 2020. Students have planted saplings in their own gardens, compounds and terrace making sure that they use the waste bottles and cans to plant.
- International Yoga Day was celebrated on 21st of June 2020. Yoga teacher had given a demonstration on online platform which was been followed by the students and their parents at the comfort of their home.
- Independence Day was celebrated in the school premises in the presence of 30% of the staff but indirectly all of them had been the part of celebration on online mode.
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti was celebrated on the campus by the teachers but at the same time students were also part of it by carrying on the cleaning activities in their own premises.
- National Integration Day was been celebrated by administering the integrity pledge on the same platform.
- Similarly students celebrated festivals like Guru Pornima, Krishna Janmasthmi, Eid and Diwali with great joy.
- It was a great day for us to have the children on the campus during the celebration of International Women’s Day. The purpose of celebrating women’s day is to raise awareness about the status and dignity of women among the students.
On this occasion rangoli competition was been conducted to encourage and appreciate the artistic form of the women. The Chief Guest of this event was Smt. PrabhavatiPatil, Block Education Officer, and Raibag. She through her speech inspired and encouraged all the women to keep excelling consistently and to keep moving every time.Power Point Presentation was presented by the students to honor some of the great women of our country. The intention behind conduct of this activity children get to know all the great women personalities of our country.
- After every periodic test we conduct PTM to discuss about the progress of the students and even take the suggestions from the parents to uplift the progress of the students and action plans are made accordingly.
Apart from this, regularly SMC meetings were been conducted. The very important decision taken was to of Installation of CCTV cameras in all the corridors of the school keeping the view point the security of the students.Theme based Paintings of the interior walls of the pre-primary classes to facilitating learning process in innovative manner.
- The vital part of the co-curricular activities was the conduct of different and verities of online competitions. To name some of few:
1) Speech Competition
2) Debate Competition
3) Story Telling Competition
- SPORTS:- In spite of having hurdle of pandemic our PET’s have tried their best to keep the children engaged with physical education, online theory classes on sports conduct were been given. Yoga demonstrations by the teacher was been given online and children use to practice every day on virtual platform.
Annual Report 2019-20
At present our school is bestowed with many beautiful blooming buds the pre-primary has strength of 149 students, primary has strength of 380 students and high school with 348 students a total of 877 students.
There is a great saying: Real education fetches you more than a job. It teaches you to live. It cannot be measured in any tangible way.
"Success is dependent on effort and success is the sum of small efforts.”
Yet another academic year of success and achievement unfolded with an honor conferred on our students for their 100% result for AISSE as distinction 17 first class 37 and second class 24.Special mention of SushantNaikwadi with 95.40% and HariprakashChoudhary 90.60% and Prarthana Desae 88.20%
We are proud of all our students who are now enabling to move on with the competitive world.
As the school is affiliated to the Center Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, we follow the recent pattern devised by CBSE. This evaluation is based on a scholastic performance, leading to the all-round development of the child. Under this scheme, the scholastic part is evaluated by the periodic and final assessment of their performance in the core subjects.
Staff Enrichment program
"Teachers are also the learners"Staying updated is the key to success in any field, especially in the field of education. Our teachers constantly strive to stay updated, by attending workshops and various training programs.
Here is the glimpse of few activities and achievements:
The academic year 19-20 SMREM School began by offering prayer to Lordess Saraswati asking her to bestow her blessings wisdom and knowledge on each one of us.
- The vital part of the all co-curricular activities conducted was the environment week celebration from June 5thto 10th June 2019 with great zeal. Students planted saplings in the school garden and compound which helped the students develop in them the sense of importance of planting trees and their role for our revival.
- International yoga day on 21stof June 2019 was actively celebrated by the students. Senior students explained the importance of yoga. Hostel students performed demo of yoga.
- The orientation for parents of all classes commenced for the discussion of the yearly academic plan. Which was very open discussion and suggestions from the parents helped us a lot.
- Independence Day celebration was organized by students of class V to X.
- Dance competition was held in Lovedale Central Public School as a part of activity to be conducted by HUB of learning Out school students participated and secured -2nd--position
- In the last week of September students participated in various events like volley ball, kabaddi, kho-kho, Taekwondo, athletics and secured prizes at different levels.
- The year 2019-20 has been eventful year for our students on the sports field Regular coaching session in Athletics, Volley ball, Kabbadi, Kho-Kho and Taekwondo.
|SL NO||NAME OF THE STUDENT||SPORTS ACTIVITY||ACHIEVEMENTS||POSITIONS||REMARKS|
Miss Arati A Gonde
|Javlin Throw||Cluster Level||I||Participated at National Level|
|Athletic||Cluster Level||II||Participated at National Level|
|Taekwondo||Cluster Level||II||Participated at National Level|
|2||Miss Shrusti Y Kavatekar||Athletic||Cluster Level||II||Participated at National Level|
|3||Miss Vaishnavi R Metri||Taekwondo||Cluster Level||II||Participated at National Level|
|4||Master Sujan M Khichade||Athletic||Cluster Level||I||Participated at National Level|
|5||Master Sujal S Naik||Taekwondo||Cluster Level||II||Participated at National Level|
|6||Master SanmitUppar||Taekwondo||Cluster Level||III|
|7||Master SudarshanUppar||Taekwondo||Cluster Level||III|
|8||Master Karansen Desai||Taekwondo||Cluster Level||III|
Apart from the Athletics students have participated in group events conducted by CBSE.The details are as follows.
|SL NO||EVENT||BOYS / GIRLS||LEVEL||PLACE OF CONDUCT|
|1||Kho-Kho||Boys||Cluster Level||K.R.Lakkam Memorial CBSE School, Mudhol.|
|2||Volleyball||Boys||Cluster Level||Shri Kumaran Children’s Home English Nursery& Primary School, Bangalore|
|3||Kabaddi||Boys||Cluster Level||Shri RajeshwariVidyaniketan, Hulkoti|
|4||Athletics||Boys& Girls||Cluster Level||Kumadavathi Residential Central School, Shikaripura|
|5||Taekwondo||Boys& Girls||Cluster Level||K.L.E Nipani|
- In month of October children celebrated Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti by cleaning school campus as a part of Swacha Barat Abhiyan, again developing a sense of importance the environmental cleanliness.
- Students pledged against corruption on the 2ndof November as Administering Integrity pledge
- SMREMS witnessed the National constitution day and pledged the preamble of the constitution.
- Our students celebrated festivals like Guru Poornima, Krishna Janmasthami, Eid, and Diwali as a part of the school celebrations.
- Apart from these celebrations, the sportsmanship and importance of team work was been inculcated in the students through many inter house competitions which were successfully conducted by the senior students.
- As a part of school activity hobby classes were been conducted every Friday which included classes like kitchenomix, Drama, Computer, music, gardening, games.
- After every periodic test we conduct PTM to discuss about the progress of the students and even take the suggestions from the parents to uplift the progress
- Educational tours were been organized to Mantur park Mudhol.
- Apart from this, regularly SMC meetings were been conducted. The very important decision taken was to install 6 more Smart (Digital) boards in the classrooms. In order to avoid any mishaps and provide safety to the students playing on the ground in the school premises the strict decision was taken to prohibit the entry of the vehicles in the school premises during the school hours. Painting of the pre-primary classes exteriorly to give the feeling of railway station with the intention of facilitating learning process in innovative manner.
- SMREMS students offered a sapling to every guest who visited the school as a token of welcome and love and contributed its bit towards the green environment.